1. Eat more vegetables. They are the key to a nice looking body. But choose healthy ones such as green beans, broccoli or green salad.
2. You don't have to eat only vegs, you can combine them with high protein foods like fish, chicken, eggs or delicious yogurt.
3. Feel free to add a small quantity of starchy complex carbs or whole grains such as brown rice, oats or rye bread. Of course, they should be within your calorie needs per day.
4. Don't forget the fruits! Although it's good to include only a few high fiber fruits per day (1-3). In this category are included: grapefruit and other fruits that are rich of water. Also it is mandatory to drink as much water as you can between meals.
5. Last but not least - Keep your calories within a proper limit. Never take less than 800 per day. And for better results, you can include high quality supplements to your daily diet.
Food can be much delicious if you prepare it and eat it with love. Enjoy your health and life!