Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some testimonials for SizeGenetics


I decided to look for some testimonials of people who have tried the SizeGenetics product already. And everything I found is only positive words, not even one bad word about this extender.

Take a look at the opinions of others about SizeGenetics.

Name: Joshua
Country: USA
Comments: "In nearly 3 weeks i gained 1 cm in length and girth with SizeGenetics. I am pleased so far, and feeling confident it may bring me to my disired length. I have also noticed increase in sensiticty in the head of my penis, I see this as good, very pleasurable"

Name: Scott
Country: UK
Comments: "Started using the product and don't really expect any gains for a week or two, but in the meantime the product is comfortable and easy to use."

Name: Glen
Country: USA
Comments: "Already starting to see some progress - penis looks 'fuller' more often, wearing the device (sizegenetics) is comfortable, very happy so far!"

Name: Filipo
Country: Italy
Comments: "I started using SizeGenetics some weeks ago and I did not expect much. But now I feel happy, because for this little time my penis has gained not only in length but in girth as well. Definitely I'll go on using it.

Name: Steven
Country: USA
Comments: "Oh yes very pleased just started about 5 days. And is just an improvement already! She'll be calling me Long Dong in no time!"
size genetics, bigger penis size, penis enhancement, penis enlargement, bigger penis

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Anonymous said...

There are many interesting here. Hope to see some more in future

Anonymous said...

here is a testimonial you can use..size genetics is great. Buy sizegenetics now